by Heather LaPuma
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is available on select nights from September 1st – October 31st in 2014. This awesome event is an exclusive ticketed event held at the Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a fun night filled with Trick-Or-Treating, Fireworks, a special parade and more! Here are our TOP 10 Reasons that you should go!
10. Special Halloween Themed Food – There are lots of delicious treats available at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! From special cookies and cupcakes to a special pumpkin funnel cake! They can be found all over the party, so be sure to check your map!
9. Special Halloween Decorations, Music, and Costumes set the not-so-scary mood! – All of the Castmembers are dressed up for the fun. The staff at the Haunted Mansion even get to make themselves look ghostly to make it extra special! The rest of the park is all dressed up, too! There is special lighting, music, and lots of decorations everywhere!
8. Lower Crowds – The party has a limited number of tickets which are sold for each night. This means that waiting in line for meets with your favorite characters or riding rides or even watching the parade has lower crowds than during your normal day which means you can see and do a lot during the party!
7. Trick-or-Treating for Everyone! – As an adult I feel a little ripped off on Halloween that now I have to give away candy…. but not at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! At the party, everyone can go trick-or-treating and the haul is good! They give out great premium candy and they’ll even give you a bag to hold your treats.
6. You can wear a costume (even adults)! – During normal operating only kids can get dressed up like a character, but at the Halloween party, everyone can wear a costume! Disney guests get really creative for this party and put together fun themes for their whole family!
5. All of your favorite characters are dressed up for the fun, too! Mickey and Minnie and all their friends are wearing fun Halloween costumes which make for some really fun photo opportunities for your family.
4. Boo to You Parade – The Boo to You Parade is probably the BEST parade at Walt Disney World resort. It is really fun with great dances and floats and all of your favorite characters. Tiggerific Tip: Check out the second parade showing of the night. There will be lower crowds so you’ll be able to enjoy the parade.
3. Special Character Meetings – The Halloween party is one of the only times of the year that you can meet the Seven Dwarves! There are also awesome dance parties in different areas of the park where your kids can get their groove on with their favorite characters!
2. Hallo-wishes! – There is a special version of Wishes which is only shown on party nights. It is a great fireworks show that is not to be missed!
1. The Headless Horseman – The Headless Horseman is an extremely unique event to witness during the Halloween Party. A little bit before each parade a headless horseman will ride along the parade route and it is very exciting! Make sure you are seated for the parade a little bit early so that you don’t miss it!
Contact your favorite Tiggerific Travels Agent if you want to add the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party to your plans for this fall at Walt Disney World. We think it’s the perfect way to spend your evening at the Magic Kingdom park!
Check out this video about all of the awesome things to see at the Party!